WIBN DELAWARE: CANCER TAKE DOWN AT THE 2019 BEAST OF THE EAST
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 21
Special Guest: Legendary Wrestler, Coach, and Olympian: Dan Gable
- Vic Leonard, Board Chair, WIBN DE
- Mike Moyer, NWCA
- Nicole Topkis Pickles, Executive Director, Cancer Support Community DE
- Senator Chris Coons
- Lt. Governor Bethany Hall Long
- Bob Brams, Former DE Wrestler, Lawyer, & Brain Tumor Survivor
- Dr. Dan Sciubba, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Nicole Duffy, Ph.D, Director of Pyschosocial Oncology, Helen F. Graham Cancer Center
- Paula Swain, EVP of Human Resources, Incyte
Join The Wrestlers In Business Network for the CANCER TAKE DOWN on December 21, 2019, from 2 PM – 4 PM. The event will take place during the Beast Of The East Tournament, the number 1 ranked high school in-season tournament in the nation hosting 120 high school teams and 1000 wrestlers from seventeen states. The “Beast” is attended by over 3000 fans with close to 100 college coaches scouting the event.
The Cancer Take Down will offer an exclusive viewing of the tournament from the Bob Carpenter Club and feature drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and a panel discussion about the power of community, cancer care, and the patient and caregiver experience.