Benefits: There are a wide range of concepts that are presented in this course. Below are a list of some of the unique skill sets that coaches can obtain through the course:
- Teach basic skills and drills from all positions.
- Develop effective practice plans to help student-wrestlers develop to their fullest potential.
- Provide basic concepts for student-athlete welfare (maximizing performance through healthy sport nutrition/hydration, prevention of skin infection, minimizing risk/liability, etc).
- Promote educationally based wrestling program.
- Best practices for securing healthy parental involvement in the development of their child.
- Practical methods for increasing student participation.
- Most effective methods of administrating your program.
Please know that many state high school activity associations and/or governing bodies may allow you to count this course toward meeting certification and/or ongoing professional development requirements. A test is included as part of the course and a certificate is generated upon completion. Be sure to check with your respective governing body to make sure you can use the course to satisfy any such mandatory obligations.
Cost: The cost is $50 per coach and you have access to the course 24/7 from the convenience of your computer at home. You can start and stop at your convenience.
How to Register: Go to www.nfhslearn.com.
"Growing the sport of wrestling one coach at a time"